Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Generosity &Freebies

In this journey through Etsy, I have had the pleasure of working with Erin Bradley Designs. Not only is Erin super talented & easy to work with, but she is also very generous. During our business conversations, I gave Erin a little bit of info about the start of my Etsy shop as an endeavor to help my family who struggles with the challenges of Autism. Erin was kind enough to make a donation to further research and treatment efforts for individuals affected by autism.

Additionally, if you check out Erin's blog, she gives her followers freebies. Below is a link to her adorable Easter freebies. Perfect for stickers, cupcake toppers, or tags.

http://inkobsessiondesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/downloadable-easter-printable-freebie.html

I think I'm going to print some for the Easter Bunny to fill my 8 little monkeys' baskets.

Much love & happy shopping!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment