Sunday, January 27, 2013

Helping The Carr Family


A few years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting a darling gal named Ashley through work. I remember early on in her pregnancy, she was given the news that her child would be born with one limb shorter than the other.  I didn't think much of it because Ashley was always so graceful, and happy at work. Little by little, her son's story began to unfold and I realized the severity of her son's condition. 



Her son was diagnosed with Proximal Femoral Focal Deficiency (PFFD) is a rare, non-hereditary birth defect & Ulnar Dysplasia. The conditions will require numerous trips out of state for surgeries, a variety of treatments and medical equipment. 





Here is where you come in.....

I am offering a sale on the ruffle scarves that I have been making. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Carr Family to help fund their growing medical expenses. 


Photography by Kieley Cameron


If you prefer to donate to the family directly, visit their blog Hayden's Story and click on the donate button!




No comments:

Post a Comment