Friday, November 30, 2012

Cozy Mugs...Free Pattern Friday

I don't know about you, but I struggle finding a new or unique gift idea for my kids' teachers and therapists. As many of you know, I have 2 children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders and one who receives various therapies and interventions (but not because of Autism). This year, with my youngest little monkey in kindergarten and my oldest monkey back in public school, I counted a total of over 13 teachers and therapists. Some may say, well, just give the 'main' one a gift. In the world of special education, each and every one of these kiddos' teachers play an integral role in their education!!

This year, I am thinking of working up a few mug huggers for the teachers' coffee cups and maybe a little coffee mug and a pack of hot chocolate or single serve coffee. A few of my favorite patterns are the Snowman Mug Hug from Red Heart.

Red Heart has this cute Puppy Mug Hug also, for the puppy lover on your gift list!

My other favorite is the Coffee Hugger by Loop Leigh Loops. Sorry, this link is not free, but it's only $1.99. I have made it and it is simple and quick to work up!

Micah Makes has this cute pattern for a mug hug with coaster.

Let me know how these work up for you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment