Thursday, November 22, 2012

Try It Out Tuesday - (A little late) - Let's start Decking the Halls!

I don't know about you, but I know that there is so much excitement building up at my house this week. Today marks the second  day of my kids' Thanksgiving break. Plus next week there is a teacher in-service day after the break. The little monkeys get a total of 6 consecutive days off. TRUST me, I am planning away on what we should do to keep these guys busy!


This summer we moved to a new house. With our new house,we are starting new traditions. One of which is going to be an advent calendar. Every year we start one, but we start kind of late....(oops). This year, I thought the little monkeys could help me out with making this calendar I found on Etsy.

I love these awesome instructions. Very clear and easy to follow. I would love to see how yours turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment